Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
Common Ground Music Fest at COP26
November 6 | Glasgow, Scotland
- October 19*: Breakdown or Breakthrough? with Katherine Trebeck, Kate Raworth and Jennifer Wallace
- October 19-28: The Great Leadership Reset
- October 20-21: Social Value Matters Conference
- October 21*: WEAll Talk: Jags Walia, “From Nudge to Push; Money, Power and CO2”
- October 22: Half-Earth Day Summit
- October 21-22: Half-Earth Day 2021 in London
- October 25*: Happy Planet Index Launch Event
- October 27*: WEAll Read: The Just Transition
- November 1- 3: Hawkwood Centre for Future Thinking #ShakeUpTheSystem Event
- November 3: How to Make the Economy Cool? WEAll Youth + Global
- November 5: Realising and Compassionate Planet
- November 6*: COMMON GROUND Music Festival
- November 18-20: Fair Trade Town conference 2021
- January 11: Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass – 10 week course
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- What’s happening with the Wellbeing Economy Governments?
- Common Ground Festival: Join Us in Glasgow on 6 November
- Breakdown or Breakthrough?: Catalysing the Wellbeing Economy
- Designing wellbeing policies with Sciences Po students
- Creating Regenerative Organizations and Cultures
- New Zealand’s wellbeing budgets are part of the global movement towards wellbeing economies
- WEAll Scotland Team Update: What Are We Working On?
- Why we need a common language for Wellbeing Economy
- Brazil Build Back Better – Launch Webinar Recording
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll