Bi-weekly WEAll updates this page – subscribe here. These updates share the latest publications, events, and videos relevant to a Wellbeing Economy.
As a part of that update, we will share jobs and opportunities to get involved. You can use this continuously updated post to make sure you’re in the know of what new opportunities within our network are out.
- Economics and Policy Lead, Doughnut Economics Action Lab
- Economist, ZOE Institute for Future Fit Economies
- NEON Job and Opportunity Board
- Vacancies at ICA Group
- Vacancies at One Project
- Vacancies at What Works Wellbeing
- Vacancies at Economy for the Common Good
- Introductory lectures on Doughnut Economics
- LIFT Economy Next Economy MBA Program
- The Earth Stories Collection
- How to move your organisation towards the 4 day work week
- SDGs and IDGs Handbook
- Our Lives, Our planet podcast
- 89 Post-growth organisations to support – Post-Growth Institute
- Positive Money US Digital Action, 28th September
Want to get involved with the WEAll Network? Read our Engagement Guide here
Let us know what
you would like
to write about!