Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
Happy Planet Index 2021 Launch Event – October 25th!!
The Outgrowths Video Recording with Katherine Trebeck
Building for Mental Wellness – report from Masawa
- October 23: Warming Up Festival: Launch
- October 24: Warming Up Festival: Talkshow VALUE
- October 25*: Happy Planet Index Launch Event
- October 26: THRIVE: Book presentation – Fundamentals for a new economy
- October 26: Urban Dialogue #9: Pathways towards a Wellbeing Economy in European cities – with Katherine Trebeck
- October 26: Do Good Lives Have to Cost the Earth? System Change, Not Climate Change – with Amanda Janoo
- October 26-27: Living Nature: Art, Science and Indigenous Knowledge
- October 27*: WEAll Read: The Just Transition – with Anna Murphy
- October 27: Wellbeing Economy Alliance Information Evening – WEAll Aotearoa Hub
- October 27: Sustainability Leadership Meet Up
- November 1- 3: Hawkwood Centre for Future Thinking #ShakeUpTheSystem Event
- November 3: How to Make the Economy Cool? WEAll Youth + Global
- November 5: Realising a Compassionate Planet – with Katherine Trebeck
- November 6*: COMMON GROUND Music Festival – in Glasgow for COP26
- November 18-20: Fair Trade Town conference 2021
- November 24: Herman Daly’s Economics for a Full World | Book Launch, ESRC #FOSS2021
- November 25: The Curse of Competitiveness?
- January 11: Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass – 10 week course
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- Ongoing: From Paris to COP26 – UN House Scotland
- Systems Change at Youth4Climate – a report back from Milan
- Failure Demand: Counting the true costs of an unjust and unsustainable economic system
- What’s happening with the Wellbeing Economy Governments?
- Common Ground Festival: Join Us in Glasgow on 6 November
- Breakdown or Breakthrough?: Catalysing the Wellbeing Economy
- Designing wellbeing policies with Sciences Po students
- Creating Regenerative Organizations and Cultures
- Failure Demand
- Brazil Build Back Better – Launch Webinar Recording
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll
From the Archives
- 10 Principles to Build Back Better
- Rebuilding to a US Wellbeing Economy
- What is a Wellbeing Economy?
- The Business of Wellbeing Guide
Let us know what
you would like
to write about!