Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
The Happy Planet Index 2021 Launch Event
What if progress meant well-being for all? – Metropolitan group
- October 1: The Economy of Well-being revolution: A new paradigm for future fit funding with Amanda Janoo
- October 5: Online Report Launch: Green Mining is a Myth
- October 5: Hot or Cool report launch: 1.5-Degree Lifestyles: Towards a Fair Consumption Space for All
- October 5: Pathways to Planetary Health: Regeneration with Paul Hawken
- October 6: How Language Transforms Your Organization’s Culture ~ Life at Work
- October 6: Open Dialogue: Social Innovation for Planetary Health
- October 7: Session 3: Engaging with climate change – you are already the answer
- October 8: Population Matters Conference 2021
- October 19-28: The Great Leadership Reset
- October 20-21: Social Value Matters Conference
- October 21*: WEAll Talk: Jags Walia, “From Nudge to Push; Money, Power and CO2”
- October 22: Half-Earth Day Summit
- October 21-22: Half-Earth Day 2021 in London
- November 1- 3: Hawkwood Centre for Future Thinking #ShakeUpTheSystem Event
- November 3: What Makes the Economy Cool? WEAll Youth + Global
- November 5: Realising and Compassionate Planet
- November 18-20: Fair Trade Town conference 2021
- January 11: Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass – 10 week course
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- Master Class: Transformational Leadership Journey PROMO CODE: WEALL10
- Designing wellbeing policies with Sciences Po students
- Creating Regenerative Organizations and Cultures
- New Zealand’s wellbeing budgets are part of the global movement towards wellbeing economies
- WEAll Scotland Team Update: What Are We Working On?
- Why we need a common language for Wellbeing Economy
- Brazil Build Back Better – Launch Webinar Recording
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll
From the Archives
- 10 Principles to Build Back Better
- Rebuilding to a US Wellbeing Economy
- What is a Wellbeing Economy?
- The Business of Wellbeing Guide
Let us know what
you would like
to write about!