Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
If you haven’t yet, join the WEAll community –become a WEAll Member & join our WEAll Citizens Platform.
WEAll Opportunity Board
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
Women in the Wellbeing Economy Event Recap
Why We Need Common Language for Wellbeing Economy
Decolonize the Commons – Debate! A Conversation with Franklin Obeng-Odoom
- September 14: *Delivering Wellbeing with Doughnut Economics – Wales
- September 22: Village In The City call #13: Hospitable Communities with Nigel Gann, Lichfield City of Sanctuary
- September 22-26: Take One Action film festival – Scotland and online
- September 24- 26: Systems Change Alliance “Systems Change through Local Economies”
- September 24: CU*i ? Masawa Org Health and Resilience Learning Journey – Teaser Workshop
- September 27- December 6: Leadership, Sustainability and Ethics youth online course (ages 18-30)
- September 29: *WEAll Read: Economics – A Users Guide by Ha Joon Chang
- October 5: Pathways to Planetary Health: Regeneration with Paul Hawken
- October 6: How Language Transforms Your Organization’s Culture ~ Life at Work
- October 8: Population Matters Conference 2021
- October 21-22: Half-Earth Day 2021 in London
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- Why we need a common language for Wellbeing Economy
- Towards wellbeing for teachers and pupils
- ‘Footprint Justice’ and ‘Fair Earth Shares’ is getting more attention
- WEAll is recruiting: Communications Lead (global team)
- Norway announces new national wellbeing strategy
- Social Bite: Social Housing and the Wellbeing Economy
- New paper: Brazil Build Back Better
- Brazil Build Back Better
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll
From the Archives
- 10 Principles to Build Back Better
- Rebuilding to a US Wellbeing Economy
- What is a Wellbeing Economy?
- The Business of Wellbeing Guide
Let us know what
you would like
to write about!