Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
Lorenzo Fioramonti, Luca Coscieme, Robert Costanza, Ida Kubiszewski, Katherine Trebeck, Stewart Wallis, Debra Roberts, Lars F. Mortensen, Kate E. Pickett, Richard. Wilkinson, Kristín Vala Ragnarsdottír, Jacqueline McGlade, Hunter Lovins, RobertoDe Vogli
- November 1- 3: Hawkwood Centre for Future Thinking #ShakeUpTheSystem Event
- November 3: There’s no money??? Debunking Neoliberal Myths on Public Spending in Africa
- November 3*: How to Make the Economy Cool? WEAll Youth + Global
- November 5: Realising a Compassionate Planet – with Katherine Trebeck
- November 6*: COMMON GROUND Music Festival – in Glasgow for COP26
- November 8: Launch event: Transport strategies for net-zero systems by design
- November 18-20: Fair Trade Town conference 2021
- November 24: Herman Daly’s Economics for a Full World | Book Launch, ESRC #FOSS2021
- November 25: The Curse of Competitiveness?
- January 11: Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass – 10 week course
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- Ongoing: From Paris to COP26 – UN House Scotland
- The latest Happy Planet Index: Costa Rica tops the list, beating Western economies on sustainable wellbeing
- Systems Change at Youth4Climate – a report back from Milan
- Failure Demand: Counting the true costs of an unjust and unsustainable economic system
- What’s happening with the Wellbeing Economy Governments?
- Failure Demand
- Brazil Build Back Better – Launch Webinar Recording
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll