Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
- November 12: A Decade to Make a Difference: Changing the Way We Think & Teach hosted by EcoCiv
- November 14: CA PPC Climate Crisis Event
- November 18-20: Fair Trade Town conference 2021
- November 19: The Equality Trust Workshop: November Rural Poverty
- November 24*: WEAll Read November: Social Movements with Nisreen Elsaim
- November 24: Herman Daly’s Economics for a Full World | Book Launch, ESRC #FOSS2021
- November 25: The Curse of Competitiveness?
- November 29: Green Economy Coalition Global Meeting 2021
- December 9: Reimagining Our Economy for Collective Wellbeing with Amanda Janoo
- January 11: Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass – 10 week course
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- Ongoing: From Paris to COP26 – UN House Scotland
- To the moon and back – Why WEAll Youth needed a North Star and how we found it
- Meet WEAll Scotland’s new team members
- The One-for-One Rule: A way for COP26 ambitions to manifest in policy
- Happy Planet Index 2021 Launch Event – recap
- The latest Happy Planet Index: Costa Rica tops the list, beating Western economies on sustainable wellbeing
- Systems Change at Youth4Climate – a report back from Milan
- Failure Demand: Counting the true costs of an unjust and unsustainable economic system
- What’s happening with the Wellbeing Economy Governments?
- Failure Demand
- Brazil Build Back Better – Launch Webinar Recording
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll