Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Now more than ever we need to reach out across the barricades and our ethnic and racial divides – By Kumi Naidoo
- July 31: For ReGenerations: Framing our future with Doughnut Economics
- August 1: Circle of Creatives for Earth & Doughnut Economics
- August 5*: WEAll Future Generations Working Group hosted by Wendy Ellyatt
- August 10*: Water in a Wellbeing Economy Briefing Paper Launch Event
- August 11*: Wellbeing Economy Policy Design: in conversation with Amanda Janoo
- September 14*: Delivering Wellbeing with Doughnut Economics – Wales
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
WEAll Opportunity Board *new*
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll