Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Find out about the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
- December 15: Experiences & Trends at Work: From 2021 into the Future ~Life at Work #13
- December 16: WEAll Talk: Leadership Development for the Wellbeing Economy*
- January 14: Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass – 10 week course
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- Ongoing: From Paris to COP26 – UN House Scotland
- Rewatch: Metrics for Policies for Well-being and Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
- WEAll at COP26 – reflections from our team
- B Corp vs effective impact strategies
- A big week for the Wellbeing Economy movement: parliamentary debates and environmental law
- Tapping into a Wellbeing Economy: new report explores lessons from Scotland’s craft breweries
- WEAll is recruiting: Advocacy and Movements Co-Lead (global team)
- Common Good Product Now – Global initiative proposes future-fit alternative to GDP
- To the moon and back – Why WEAll Youth needed a North Star and how we found it
- Meet WEAll Scotland’s new team members
- The One-for-One Rule: A way for COP26 ambitions to manifest in policy
- Failure Demand
- Brazil Build Back Better – Launch Webinar Recording
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll
From the Archives
- 10 Principles to Build Back Better
- Rebuilding to a US Wellbeing Economy
- What is a Wellbeing Economy?
- The Business of Wellbeing Guide
Let us know what
you would like
to write about!