Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
If you haven’t yet, join the WEAll community –become a WEAll Member & join our WEAll Citizens Platform.
WEAll Opportunity Board *new*
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
Norway announces new wellbeing strategy
The Norwegian government has announced that it will develop a new wellbeing strategy, which includes its approach to the economy.
In its official statement, the Government stated that its measures of success must go beyond GDP because this is an inadequate measure of what makes for a good life.
New Economy Brief
The Economic Change Unit has launched a new online resource hub offering ideas, analysis and proposals for tackling economic and societal crises. Browse the resource or sign up for one of their themed digests.
WEAll Ireland hub report from online welcome event
- Aug 30 & 31: Masterclasses –Learn With Change Makers to Co-create: Regenerative Cultures and Organizations & The World We Want To See – NewDirection: free for WEAll members with code WEAll10
- August 31: Conservation Economies: Reframing the conservation conversation – EcoCiv
- September 4: Youth Climate Summit: Let’s talk COP26 (for people aged 18-35) – 2050 Climate Group
- September 7: *Women in the Wellbeing Economy
- September 8: *Brazil Build Back Better Launch Event
- September 7 & 8: Thresholds of Transformation – Piloting Regenerative and Distributive Economies and Cultures
- September 14: *Delivering Wellbeing with Doughnut Economics – Wales
- September 22-26: Take One Action film festival – Scotland and online
- September 24- 26: Systems Change Alliance “Systems Change through Local Economies”
- September 29: *WEAll Read: Economics – A Users Guide by Ha Joon Chang
- October 8: Population Matters Conference 2021
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- New paper: Brazil Build Back Better
- The IPCC Report and the Wellbeing Economy
- New Paper: Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Brazil Build Back Better
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll
From the Archives
- 10 Principles to Build Back Better
- Rebuilding to a US Wellbeing Economy
- What is a Wellbeing Economy?
- The Business of Wellbeing Guide
Let us know what
you would like
to write about!