Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
How can Brazil recover from the pandemic and build a wellbeing economy? An incredible team of Brazilian authors explore these questions, and outline seven principles for Brazil’s path forward, in the latest WEAll Briefing paper published this week. Available in Portuguese and English.
Register for our upcoming event on September 8th to learn more about the paper.
- August 26: *WEAll Talk: Melanie van de Velde “Discover the secrets to the most successful Sustainability Strategies
- Aug 30 & 31: Masterclasses –Learn With Change Makers to Co-create: Regenerative Cultures and Organizations & The World We Want To See – NewDirection: free for WEAll members with code WEAll10
- September 7: *Women in the Wellbeing Economy
- September 8: *Brazil Build Back Better Launch Event
- September 7 & 8: Thresholds of Transformation – Piloting Regenerative and Distributive Economies and Cultures
- September 14: *Delivering Wellbeing with Doughnut Economics – Wales
- September 24- 26: Systems Change Alliance “Systems Change through Local Economies”
- October 8: Population Matters Conference 2021
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
WEAll Opportunity Board *new*
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
- New paper: Brazil Build Back Better
- The IPCC Report and the Wellbeing Economy
- New Paper: Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Brazil Build Back Better
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll