Welcome to our weekly update! As part of our work to amplify the important work in the Wellbeing Economy movement, these WEAll Weekly Update blogs will share some of the latest and greatest updates from our membership and beyond.
Please use the comment box to share any relevant updates from this week and keep the conversation going!
Find out the latest jobs, surveys, calls for submissions, and engagement opportunities on our weekly-updated opportunities board here!
#18 The Wellbeing Economy with Stewart Wallis
Making change: What works? – IPPR Report
- November 25: The Curse of Competitiveness?
- November 29: Green Economy Coalition Global Meeting 2021
- December 1*: WEAll Read: Business, finance & lobbying for climate action
- December 1: GEC Global Meeting 2021 – with an hour long session on Stories for Life!
- December 2: Green Recovery On Trial
- December 9: Reimagining Our Economy for Collective Wellbeing with Amanda Janoo
- December 9: Higher Education Summit 2021 ‘Daring to Transform Learning for a Future-Proof Economy’
- December 15: Experiences & Trends at Work: From 2021 into the Future ~Life at Work #13
- January 11: Sustainability Business Strategy Masterclass – 10 week course
- Ongoing: Systems Innovation Event Series
- Ongoing: Regeneration Pollination “Speed Networking” Events – the Global Regeneration CoLab
- Ongoing: Nesta Event Series
- Ongoing: From Paris to COP26 – UN House Scotland
- Rewatch: Metrics for Policies for Well-being and Sustainable Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
- WEAll is recruiting: Advocacy and Movements Co-Lead (global team)
- Common Good Product Now – Global initiative proposes future-fit alternative to GDP
- To the moon and back – Why WEAll Youth needed a North Star and how we found it
- Meet WEAll Scotland’s new team members
- The One-for-One Rule: A way for COP26 ambitions to manifest in policy
- Happy Planet Index 2021 Launch Event – recap
- The latest Happy Planet Index: Costa Rica tops the list, beating Western economies on sustainable wellbeing
- Systems Change at Youth4Climate – a report back from Milan
- Failure Demand: Counting the true costs of an unjust and unsustainable economic system
- What’s happening with the Wellbeing Economy Governments?
- Failure Demand
- Brazil Build Back Better – Launch Webinar Recording
- Water in a Wellbeing Economy
- Five Pathways Towards Health-Environment Policy in a Wellbeing Economy
- Being Bold: Building Budgets for Children’s Wellbeing
- WEAll Medium Publication
- WEAll Policy Design Guidebook
- Stories For Life
- Wellbeing Economy Messaging Guide– Positive Money, PIRC, NEON, and WEAll