In November, Sistema B hosted the first world meeting of the BCorp movement in Puerto Varas, Chile.
The organisers shared this letter with all who attended:
Greetings from the president of Chile
The president of the Republic of Chile, Sebastian Piñera didn’t want to miss out on Encuentro +B. He even sent us greetings from afar. Let’s check it out!
Open Letter to the governments of the G20 nations
One of the important milestones of Encuentro+ B was the presentation of the open letter to the G20 nations , which will meet in Argentina on November 30 to discuss the global economy.
Today, more than ten years after the global financial crisis, a group of business leaders, purpose-driven entrepreneurs and impact investors have come together to summon G20 countries to help build an economic system that is useful to people and the planet.
You can check it out and join at change.org to see the open letter signed by The B Team, B Lab , GSG and Sistema B, supported by the We-All Global Alliance.
Help us share the message on social networks to reach out to world leaders. Here you will find posts and graphs that will help you.
– 2nd International B Lawyers Conference and Academic Congress at Austral University of Puerto Montt (November 13)
– Encuentro+ B 2018 in Frutillar and Puerto Varas (13-15 November)
– B Experiences in B Corps and triple impact companies of the region (November 16)
– Business Round with International Impact (November 16)
If you missed the lectures, do not worry because everything is recorded here:
- Facebook page of Sistema B
- First day presentations (morning)
- First day presentations (afternoon)
- Second day presentations
Let us know what
you would like
to write about!