Get involved in this work if you’re a policy maker who wants to:
- Connect with other visionary policy makers from around the world
- Share experiences, challenges, and best practices in trying to build more just and sustainable economic policies
- Learn more about the Wellbeing Economy movement and Policy Design Guide
- Innovate with others in your field around context-specfic solutions and processes that support people and the planet and;
- Join forces to create a global Wellbeing Economy policy maker network.
We’re eager to discuss best practices for developing economic strategies that are adaptable, equitable and sustainable for global and local contexts with visionary policy makers across the world.
Brought to you by Amanda Janoo, Knowledge and Policy Lead and the global policy drafting team.